Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 110

Thread: More Bad Luck

  1. #31
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks and a big ol'hug sent to Mrs Gator, Miz Pez, and Cherry_Pie, And a firm handshake for my Desert Bud, Gus Danger.

    I appreciate you stopping by from time to time, posting and helping keeeping this site alive

  2. #32
    Inactive Member NathandeGargoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2006
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Ella, just a quick hello from your friends across the pond at the Cyber Lounge Sorry to hear you've been having a bad time. Hope things get better soon and we all look forward to seeing you back here, even for a quick visit.

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 25, 2006 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Nathan de Gargoyle ]</font>

  3. #33
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Gargoyle, Thanks for checking up on me. I haven't visited my frinds across the pond in a while. I appreciate you leaving the link, it will help me to find everyone since I'm on my brothers computer and don't have access to "My Favorites" right now.

    I'll stop by and visit as soon as I can, Take care my friend.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member NathandeGargoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2006
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I thought I'd better leave a link as i couldn't remember how many boards we had managed to get deleted since you last visited. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Keep your pecker up and come and register soon

  5. #35
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Roger I have been away most of the summer
    and I am so sorry man, I miss you pal and I
    feel like I have let you down you are in my
    prayers send me a recent address or some where
    you can recieve mail I WANT TO HELP.

    God Bless WARREN

  6. #36
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Warren, Hows my canadian friends? I hope all is well, It is great to hear from you, I get to use my brothers computer sometimes to post & I had noticed your absence from the Cherie board. I send my regards to Mommy-to-be Chantale.

    Dude, , If you have sent good thoughts & prayers my way, You have <u>Not</u> Let me down.

    Take care, Wolfie.

    rog

  7. #37
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me say HEY to Rogers friend Wolfie Warren...You sound like a really wonderful person so let me shake your hand [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member dazmadrigal's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Clambers onboard..

    Hi Roger, better late than never. Just come off the back of a barnstorming performance by the New York Dolls on UK TV. I'm sure it'll be on youtube but it was truly matchless.

    I'm very sorry to hear thenews. In fact I was very surprised because I recall the webcam photo of you and your Wife and just assumed 'what a great couple and what a close family'. Well..I can count the number of people I know still married and happily on one hand so maybe I'm not totally surprised to be honest. I always enjoyed your photographs most of all, Rog and also Nat up in the Adirondacks. Mybe because theyre of a -slightly - foreign country although in reality the Brits have far more in common with the USA than Europe. Why else would I be so fanatical about the Dolls and the Runaways. Both are fantastic live.

    I hope you pick up two things. The camera and the guitar. And if those two fail to uplift the spirit then look upwards to the Main man.

    And id that fails you - for fcuk sake the Spirit needing lifting is the Whisky bottle (but in moderation!!)

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome aboard ya scurrvy dog, Glad to see ya had favorable winds as ye journeyed across the big pond.

    I'm gonna visit as often as I can Black Dog, and I appreciate yer kind words, and be sure, I'm bouncing back faster thanI imagined.

    Take care my Friend, and thanks for stopping by.

    rog

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Geoffleopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2006
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Lord, that is a lot of drama to unleash on a message board for strangers to read. Try spell check also.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •